Frequently Asked Questions
What services SERYU provide?
- Regular - Cargo delivery services throughout Indonesia using land / sea routes.
- Express -Cargo delivery service throughout Indonesia by air with a period of 2-5 days to arrive at the recipient's destination (depending on the distance and location), starting from the time it was received by Seryu Cargo.
- Full-Truckload - Goods delivery service throughout Indonesia that requires a whole truckload (Charter).
How to ship goods to SERYU for delivery?
- Walk in - Customers come to the nearest Seryu Cargo outlet from Customer locations thats available throughout Indonesia.
- Pick up - Customers can also use the Pickup feature which can be requested through the Seryu Cargo application which can be downloaded via the Appstore/Playstore.
- Call center - Customers can contact the 24 hour Customer Service at 0812-1889-1889.
What types of goods can be sent?
There are at least 20 items that cannot be shipped. These include:
- All kinds of weapons
- Secret state documents
- Animals or rare plants.
How much weight can be shipped?
Minimum weight of 10 kg.
How much does it cost to ship goods?
Please check the estimated price on Services page.
How do I calculate shipping rates?
With 2 calculations :
- Actual Weight.
- Volumetric Weight (Regular : W x W x H / 4,000, Express : W x W x H / 6,000).
Are there any other fees charged?
- Additional wooden packing fee (P + L + T) / 3 x Rp. 3.500.
- Additional bubble wrap fee ((P + L + T) / 3 x Rp. 1,500.
Does SERYU provide goods insurance?
Yes, the insurance value is 0.2% of the price of the goods shipped.
What happens if the goods are lost?
- If you have paid for insurance and completed all the required documents for claiming, Seryu Cargo will pay according to the nominal value of the goods sent, a maximum of Rp. 20,000,000,- (Twenty Million Rupiah).
- If you didn't pay for the insurance, then the claim will be paid 10x of the package delivery fee with a maximum of Rp. 1.000.000,- (One Million Rupiah).